Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Audi DNA

I'm a big Audi fan and I follow the brand very closely. I've own one now for about 7 years now. Over the past few years I have not been impressed on what they have been doing with the front ends, especially with the grills.

I saw the new A1 and took an immediate liking to it. I had no idea why at first but after taking a closer look I saw that they finally took a better approach with the grill itself.

With the A1(the one in red) the designers put a chamfer to the outer top corners to make a more dramatic and distinctive trapezoidal shape instead of rounding the corners off. I feel this shows a more progressive look for the brand. The question now is will this follow through to other model release.....?

What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment