Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally..

Well the time has finally come that I can show some work. When I was at Ford I worked on Ford's new SHMI components. These new products were to be Ford's big jump into the electronic age. With the introduction of SYNC a few years back MyFordTouch is a piece of driver connect technology like SYNC, only much more advanced. In fact, you can think of MyFord as SYNC 2.0. Or, you could, if not for the fact that there already is a SYNC 2.0. Regardless, in-car technology can do myriad of things these days, and Ford thinks it's found a way to group and display all of a vehicle's functionality in a logical, intuitive and useful way. Sadly, Ford is internally calling this "simplexity," as in making the complex simple.

Below are a few blogs talking about the latest technology and I'll post some pics of my work on this as well.

Great job FORD!!

AUTOBLOG
LEFTLANE NEWS
AUTOMOBILE
PC WORLD
HUFFINGTON POST
TWITTER






No comments:

Post a Comment